The Haworth College of Business will host a free conference on ethical leadership on Friday, April 30 from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the Fetzer Center on the campus of Western Michigan University.
The conference theme is “Ethical Leadership: The Competitive Edge in a Rebounding Economy” and will feature the following presentations:
· “It’s Not What We Sell, But What We Stand For” - John W. Allen, Partner, Varnum LLP
· “Practical Ethics in a Global Economy” - William Cousineau, Vice President, Corporate Operations Support, Kohler Co.
· “Value Leadership” - Dr. Timothy J. Greene, Provost and VP for Academic Affairs, WMU
· “Ethical Leadership” - Dr. Thomas N. Edmonds, Faculty Specialist in Law, Dept. of Finance and Commercial Law, WMU
· “Moral Leadership” - Dr. David J. Flanagan, Professor of Management, Dept. of Management, WMU
· “Toxic Leadership” - Paul Cartwright, CEO, Cardinal Consulting, LLC, Part-time instructor, Dept. of Marketing, WMU
The Haworth College of Business is pleased to sponsor this event in partnership with Varnum LLP, Kohler Co. and the Michigan Small Business & Technology Development Center. RSVP is required. For more information or to register for the conference, please visit: www.wmich.edu/business/leadership Parking is available in the Fetzer Center Parking Lot.
For further information, contact Sara Decker, office assistant, at 269.387.6061 or Paul Cartwright at firstname.lastname@example.org.